Free unlimited access to Zenia till April 12!
Stay safe and practice yoga ❤️
A comfortable, reliable way to improve your yoga practice
Your Personal Assistant
Zenia is the only yoga assistant you need to practice at home. She adapts to the pace, monitors progress and gives feedback based on individual metrics.
Zenia aims to recreate the intimate experience of yoga practice with the instructor. Current version of the app features 4 guided courses and 14 sequences of different intensity and length.
Receive real-time feedback on your asana performance. Zenia uses front camera to recognize the movements and through voice provides gentle corrections to keep the practice safe and effective.
Zenia helps you to practice yoga whenever you feel like it!
Zenia encompasses the best of computer vision and machine learning. She uses motion tracking and the data from thousands of yoga lessons to analyze my movements. During the practice, Zenia provides gentle feedback and also takes care of basic safety rules.
Use your mobile device to practice yoga whenever you want
- 5 curated courses created under the guidance of leading yoga instructors
- 21 unique practices for every goal
- Personal tracker to keep up with the practice
“@zenia_yoga is an incredible app helping creating yoga practices in an arms length reach. It’s simple to use and makes me feel like I’m in a private class being given personalized tips.”
“Really awesome yoga app! Quite easy to navigate, contains lots of different packs, power yoga, morning flows, etc.”
“it’s easy-to-follow voice guide makes practicing at home simple for both the new yogi as well as the seasoned practitioner.”
How to use Zenia?
- Choose applicable course for you on the home screen
- Press “Start Practice”
- Please set up a comfortable volume level for you. The application includes voice advice from Zenia. Setting volume up is important if you want to receive full experience from the application
- Place your phone on the floor by the wall or another stable object 2.5m from you
- Follow voice instructions. When you stand in a pose in the right way you will hear the sound
Do I need an internet connection?
You need network connection when you:
- Open Zenia for the first time
- Need to load the latest yoga course and practices lists
- Download yoga courses and other resources such as music packs to your device
A network connection is not necessarily required when you want to do yoga practice which has already been downloaded.
What price will be charged for renewal?
The price you will be charged when your subscription automatically renews depends on how you subscribed. If you subscribed via iTunes, check out this helpful article.
How do I cancel my subscription?
Cancellation steps can differ, depending on where you subscribed. Please review the info below to see the steps that apply to you: If you purchased your subscription via iTunes:
- Open the Settings app
- Scroll down to “iTunes and App Store”
- Tap Your AppleID Email
- Select “View AppleID” (You may be asked to log in)
- Tap “Subscriptions”
- Select the Zenia subscription
- Tap “Cancel Subscription” to disable it from auto-renewing at the end of the current billing cycle
Zenia doesn’t send your photo/video anywhere without your permission.
To request a full copy of all your personal data saved with Zenia, please email our support team at email@example.com. It will take up to 30 days for us to provide depending on the number of other outstanding requests.